The holy grail for many businesses: predictable, repeatable and scalable revenue. But how do you develop a system that allows you to say: if I add one more salesperson, he/she can perform X activity that will yield Y results? And what does it take for you or your sales team to generate as many highly-qualified leads as you want, create predictable revenue and meet your financial goals without your constant focus and attention?
In this 2-day hands-on workshop, Aaron Ross, the #1 best-selling author of Predictable Revenue, will teach you how to do just that.
Day 1 - Sales Scalability, Specialization & Nailing a Niche
Part 1: Sales Scalability & Specialization
- 4 types of VP Sales
- 4 Core Sales Roles
- Objections to Specialization (and when it doesn't work)
- Comp Plan Transitions
Part 2: Nailing The Niche
- The Arc of Attention and why you can't grow faster until you cross "The Trust Gap"
- Opportunity Prioritization Matrix Exercise
- Messaging Matrix Exercise
Day 2 - Outbound Prospecting
Outbound Prospecting - Part 1
- Key Success Factors
- Outbound Funnel Example
- Email Writing
- Dashboards and Metrics
Outbound Prospecting - Part 2
- Phone calls: Mapping Calls, Voicemail, Follow-up Calls, Are We a Fit calls
- Deep Dive 25: How to Crack a Tough Outbound Market?
- Customer Success: Why, How, Metrics
Get your Ticket
(companies founded max. 3 years ago with max. 10 employees)
Early Bird (until 15 April 2019): 900 EUR p.p.
After 15 April 2019: 1,000 EUR p.p.
SMEs and Corporates
Early Bird (until 15 April 2019): 1,850 EUR p.p.
After 15 April 2019: 2,000 EUR p.p.
Please keep in mind that Flemish companies can get a refund of up to 40% thanks to kmo-portefeuille!
VAT excluded. Included in the price: catering (catering cost of 100 EUR cannot be used for kmo-portefeuille) and a copy of the book "Predictable Revenue".